- Working directly with me, our customers can custom design their decorative concrete. Our low-pressure approach allows customers to change the form layout as many times as necessary.
- Different integral colors and release agents allow for an infinite number of color combinations. We often work with landscape designers to incorporate decorative concrete into the overall landscape plan.
- Stamped concrete and exposed aggregate are both cost effective, durable, and low maintenance ways to add finishing touches to your home or business.
- Michigan has native stone ideal for exposed aggregate. Many designers use exposed aggregate for a rustic feel.
- Concrete sealers enhance colors and protect your investment.
- Pricing for decorative concrete is done on an individual basis. Stamped prices run from $6.00- $12.00 per sq ft. Exposed aggregate runs $5.00- $8.00 per sq ft. Integral color is included in these prices.
- A wide variety of integral color can be added to any job for approximately $.65 per sq ft. Concrete stain is easily applied to concrete of any age.
Home | Poured Basements | Concrete Driveways | Flatwork | Decorative Concrete | Contact us